Saturday, June 06, 2015

Saturday, June 6: D-Day. It's My Saturday with Myself

Good morning you seekers of your own truth. I woke up around 7:30 AM. I throw on my clothes looked in my phone for messages and the like and headed down to 19th & Walnut for the first time since last Monday
night. So I went to the men's and then him and it was about change and that's what I feel like I'm going

Fairmount

Talking Strike at Philly.

Saxby's this Morning
through at this point in my own head. Well I made quick arrangements to meet a friend from Thursday
Tis the Season
night but at the last minute if you could meet me at the Starbucks at 15th and Latimer Street. So I
Cool Bag
decided to hang out here anyway take a look at the sides and catch up on my blogging and just sit with
Sidewalk in Center City
my own thoughts. That's not very comfortable and I tend to kind of feel a little down but that's just
Rittenhouse SQ Sidewalk Sale
how it is. Anyhow I decided to try to get together with Amy but that didn't really work now I'm going to get a haircut at 3:30
Window View w/o People
and I just heard from Dean and I guess I'm going to go visit him at his wife and the
Window View at 15th @Latimer
great Northeast which will probably take me an hour each way knowing SEPTA. Alright I'm going up to
The Folks Behind Me
finish this blog it's now 10:48 AM. I might just do a quickie car rental since the great Northeast is quite great geographicly. Oh yeah, I just read
11:21am Today
that a woman has life-threatening injuries after getting hit by a broken bat at Fenway Park in Bosten when an Oakland A's batter broke his bat in the 2nd innning last night. That's really scary. As I was leaving Starbucks I had to take a leak and they have
Starbucks Bathroom
combinations in the restaurants at the Starbucks. How freaking of obnoxious is that? I decided to rent
The Route
to Enterprise Carshare to go to Dean's and save myself 2 hours of travel.  Well I attempted to fix Dean's ( The one I gave him) computer that is running really slow. It was cool that he gave me coffee. I didn't  figure
She Help
out how to make me the thing run any faster. I did some dignostics to make it run a bit better. I suggested that he get a new computer at some point since there seems to be a program running in the background. It would be costly to have somebody fix it.
Vine Street
and in the Northeast & it's extremely fast. So it's not a network that is the problem. I then I transferred
I -95
his photos to his hard drive to his regular computer. He sent me some Canadian bacon sautéed in red pepper
The Northeast
and onions. It was very good but now I need to split because my rental car is due in a half hour and
Dean's Block
my haircut too so I got to make out like a like an eagle.. It's been looking really overcast all day but it has
My Chromebook and Dean's Computer
not rained and it's not terribly hot outside which is a good thing. It's a long while I'm here that's for sure
Dean's Dinner
I'm hoping I don't get really mad I 95 traffic on the way back. Well I took the I-95 way back to Center
Dean at Home
City. I 95 wasn't bad, but Center City with God awful. I ended up returning the car closer to 415 then 330.
Glad I Do NOT Live Here
And I had to cancel my appointment for haircut. I got back and everything I love that my friend is going
The Dreaded I-95
to meet me this morning going to meet me real soon and it's about 4:45 PM. Well I took a nice long walk
City Hall Taken @ Traffic Jam
up screws to scoop you and then we walked back and look at all the beautiful Browns fans on Spruce.
Look Who I Meet at the Traffic Jam??
We talked a little bit and then we return back to her place where I dropped her off. Yes I was right near
Pretentious Man/Sculpture
where I started my day at the Starbucks at 15th and Latimer. I then walked up to 15th St. where I saw one
Summer is Around the Corner
walking to 33 bucks for about 10 minutes and then go to 48 back home. There I took a short nap with butters.
Brownstones on Spruce Street
Meanwhile new story event I just heard at 7 PM that American Pharaoh has won the Triple Crown. It was the first Triple
Crown since I graduated
Add caption
junior high school in 1978. That's a really good thing. That the ground
was finally one after all these years. Anyhow, I videotaped and fill me the picture of from off-the-wall horse racing
Fairmount Ave 6pm
woman who is dancing in front of a septa bus in the middle of 15th and JFK. It's about the same place
How I Found Out about Triple Crown
I was talking to process traffic jam. So Sharon and I went out to eat at little Pete's we are in the house
Dinner at Little Pete's
and then I went upstairs mellowed out and nap for an hour and a half and then talk to Amy for 2 1/2 hours.
Sunset and then Nap
A decent day was not by me. Wasn't the ideal but then again that could dream right now.

No comments: