Sunday, June 07, 2015

Sunday, June 7: Grumpy Morning. U Haul Sucks and I See Pat


Eastern State
Well I have to getting a decent night of sleep with interrupted wake ups, I amroasting sleep around 10 of nine 9:10 AM. I quickly got dressed
Fairmount Ave 9:20am
and realized I was not going to make it in time to be a greeter. I showed up 10 minutes early and it was
Hip
packed in their seats were available. I guess I have to show up there at 9 o'clock from then on for
OCF Coffeehouse @ 11
the rest of this month. That should be doable for the house there I gotten more grumpy because a
 A Typical Couple Here in Fairmount
couple people shares that were too fabulous for words. do you know if an atheist and a woman
Blogging Brings Peace 4 Me
who lived in the Netherlands. Shit course had a spouse what can I say.
Well after the meeting is actually social with a young lady
Mr Grumpy Reporting 2 U
and I didn't feel particularly weird like it that's the time. That was a positive and I ran into a guy named Allen who knows Gwynne. That was cool.
I was pleased when several people leaving the OCF coffee said "Hi". Man that was good too. The Wi-Fi wasn't working
OCF Coffee House
and then one of the Brisas fixed it and I exclaimed: "Thank you Miss thank you you're more than
Place I will Visit in 2 Weeks
a barista!!😎"
Anyway I post on Facebook prompted me to write this:
"Riddle me this. I have women friends that I have a really decent honest open relationship. It's not considered boyfriend and girlfriend and we don't have sex. At the same time when I'm looking for a date or a relationship
Roman
Add caption
At the U Haul at 12th and Washington
I'm supposed to somehow get close to them." Why my brain is working overtime or to my gut is just 
My day with Sharon
He Lied Man
was a pain in the ass. We were supposed to move stuff to a storage place  with U-Haul but it ended up being a cluster fuck!!!!
At U Haul at 12th and Vine
We ended up going food shopping at a discount store near Silk
Hostess at Silk City
City. after spending $115 shopping, we went  out at Silk City.  We split a chicken sandwich. I am now
Logan Square
at the AA Sunday night 60 minutes. I am having an iced coffee now. When I find out what happened
Paid for 2 Hours to Park in Center City
to my brain I don't get enough sleep. It's pretty scary!😡
Man that shit is real. Well Pat asked me to give him a ride to
Coffee Joe
the Walmart and he pay me so I'm going to get paid and get the hell home. First off I waited in a long line
This is Bad
Woman buying for Boyfriend
So I'm just I'm watching Pat deal with from Ma where they got installed in his computer and after like sign off 16 times to get rid of it. So you went to Walmart and it is pretty busy considering it's 10:31 PMon a Sunday night. I found the game fireworks which pop in your laundry. It's like the ballpark franks pops when you cook them  then decided to stay at Pat's for a bit and edit my blog. Pat and I decided to cover the mattress and bring it outside.  We did the same for the box spring. 
For Sharon

No comments: