Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Tuesday July 1st: Meh

Construction
Good morning are you loners and people that are little different than others. Let's unite under common flag. Well Supreme Court decided that corporations have religious rights too. Just like their people now.
Silence
It's mostly cloudy morning there's a lot of construction around 38th St. and we had to detour 30 tomorrow
Around circles the 34th
FEAR
Street. Two 21 buses showed up within 2 minutes of each other so I caught the second of the two. So I probably be a tiny bit late. The topic was sharing a very apropos topic
52nd
fire heard one. I finally did get picked the end of the meeting meanwhile sliding into a funk. As I ride the train it's a beautiful sunny day
Union
and I have a chance to make today better. Work wasn't half bad today. Took a lot of phone calls but just was a lot more awake
Wonder
today. That makes a big difference. So the USA v Belgium game started at four while I was @ work. The match went all the way through the regulation 90 minutes. It went into the extra

period. and 0–0. The Belgians just scored early in the extra.. At 6:08 PM Belgium is leading 1-0. The final score was 2–1 Belgium. The game got even more exciting at the end when
Memory
  Belgium scored another goal and the United States staged a  furious rally. I just stopped at the
Transistor
milk and honey coffee shop to get some coffee and a banana muffin. Now you walk back to 4th & Pine for my session which is already
Grey
been pre-paid for for 2 weeks. This is pretty intense for an hour and a half. I need to just chill and take care of myself. I learned 2 words
Life
that I really like wrote: Egodystonic  & Egosyntonic.       
Light
like the Fourth of July weekend. Then I got a couple items at the store. I then at the end and I decided to hit some mood music with the psychedelic furs
I'm catching the 21 bus back to West Philly. It's 8:52  now I'm just driven past Walnut. I'm going to have come home and make dinner and stuff. Got home talking the phone then talked with Dean about various topics
Add caption

No comments: