Friday, July 25, 2014

Thursday, July 24: Back to Work Son

At 44th and Chestnut
Well it's back to work for yours truly. Running late to a meeting as usual and still waiting for
Waiting at Bus Stop
her to give me my $200 that  it owes me. It's a mostly cloudy day with threatening clouds to the west and clear skies towards City Hall
Sunrise
which is to the East. I am pretty tired but it's okay. Today's topic at sunrise was "truth" It was a good topic. I think it was
On SEPTA Bus
 a good way to go back to my Philadelphia routine. Hey! Today was my first day of work. It was easy in the morning It got spastic in the afternoon.
 We had our car fare pick up day today. It generally turns into a fire drill of sorts. Our partner provider helping us with getting 
Add caption
 clients jobs wanted this orientation and they don't show up
Trying to Get My Apple ID Password
half the time. The rest of the time they are late. So I'm hopeful that our new supervisor will have it ended after discussing at what the they call a "cluster" meeting.
Taking the EL home
I'm heading down to group this evening. I first meet a friend or 2 at the Starbucks and have coffee.
15th Street
I then hope to be awake enough to go home and get some stuff done. I'm glad tomorrow is
Future  Cheesecake Factory 15th & Walnut
already Friday and I'm going to get paid. I have to look to see if Hertz has my refund of $200!! Well I did get home and made a video of the vacation which 
Sunset Near My Place
 I think came out pretty good. My brother has a photo collection as
 well. You can tell he has nice camera. So it goes
Making My Movie
tomorrow is already Friday hooray!

No comments: