Friday, July 04, 2014

Friday, July 4: Independence Day?

2nd Street EL Station
It's July 4 and I woke up any drowsy fog from being so exhausted. I went to the sunrise semester and salsa my didn't expect. He
Starbucks
shared and showed his true colors.  Orange is the shirt that he wore & and it was interesting. Afterwords, I hung out with a fellow
2nd and Market
and we hung out Rittenhouse Square and then he went on his way and I went back to Larry's
Pat's Cat
to feed the cat.
Around noon I was really exhausted and could not blog or do anything except lie down. I took a very intense snap into place I woke up thinking with Saturday morning at 8 o'clock
Dekota 
. I awoke to a windy crisp cool sunny day. It really felt like a different day outside. I then went to the shopper special which I haven't
Accident Near Pat's House
gone to in months and it was pretty good. I then decided I'd go to pats to take care of financial matters and say hello. I have not seen him in about a week and half.
Now this is the best part of the day thus far. Pat is doing a dog walking job now.
I'm at his house mellowing out. I will get a bite to eat play on the computer and then go hang out with a friend who invited me to watch the fireworks on her deck. 
Check this accident right near Pats house. It happened at 7 o'clock and was quite spectacular and nobody got hurt!!
is the best I've felt in two days right this moment at 8:19 PM. I did not go to my friend's house to see the Fireworks. The SEPTA Sunday Schedule and the effort was just too much for me to deal with. 

No comments: