Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday, July 13: a pretty cool interesting day

Highlight from Old Map
Hello it's Sunday all day long. I got a busy day today. I am going to go back to Fairmount & feed the animals, go to bar none, help a guy apply for
Market Street
unemployment, go back and meet Sharon and dog. Eventually I  need to go but reserve my rental car for my vacation. It's 8:22 AM now the clouds look like they're gathering
Site of Building Collapse
up. I'm hoping the rain holds off. Did you hear these polar vortex  is coming in the summertime. It's like the weather is going bipolar. Get it??
Breakfast
Well it's 9:55 AM the 57 is supposed to come at 9:57 I don't see it within eye shot. I took the 43 here to 4th and Spring Garden
Cute Boston Terriers
Streets and as you know the 57 Runs Down 4th St.
Went to the bar nine and there was a light crowd due to the summer weekend situations that
people have. I ran into Dean and I'm in return the green air mattress later this evening.
later on today. I told Robert, that we would meet not at my place but at 24th & Fairmount.  This would give me time to get wee wee pads &get his UC benefits
On Route 57 Bus
done and already be at her house when she gets home at 1 PM. Well she got home around 1:30 PM and we hung out in a room and enjoyed the air-conditioning. We
On the 33 Bus
were ogling over the dog as usual. She then decided we could go out to a place called Figs. This place was very close to Sharon's  house
Sharon
on 24th St. We had 2 appetizers each which was monetarily a better deal . This place at the best he ever had in a restaurant ever! We were both digging today cause it was just excellent! She's and drove me home I dropped off my bag and she dropped me off at 21st and Walnut. I then let Larry at Saxbys along with Veronica. Larry and I went to the 60 minutes at eight and that was it that was a decent meeting. I then get a Zip Car and got a lot of stuff out of the house. That felt good. Well another week is coming. It was a good weekend.

No comments: