Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Wednesday July 9: Cleaning Up.

View from Deck
Good day and good morning. I woke up to a brilliant sunrise and a clear crisp morning. I could
Butters
see all kinds of cool things from the third floor deck of the place in Fairmount. I had breakfast and hung out with the friendly black hat and
I Can See the Art Museum
butters. I was really excited and took lots of fun pictures too. I had the sunrise and heard a story and saw you know who would be in the
A Nice Breakfast
meeting. I got my scarf at the locker room and made hasty retreat to the trolley. I need to get some cleaning supplies for
The 48 Bus
my 5:30 cleaning appointment. Figured I might want to get it done for work then run out at lunch when it's 95° out. Yes today is Wednesday
Mural at 19th and Ludlow
. That means it's Hump Day and on the board day. I'm also have to out put in time for the first week of August because I was invited to Vermont to stay with Steve and his brother.
Cleaning Supplies
Work was very busy today. I saw a lot of clients and had the energy to deal with it thank goodness. It was pretty darn hot outside and I got
Sharon on Vacation
pretty warm in the building there's some CDU changes coming along that were going to finally get the full Monty on them. Well I brought my supplies on the 21 bus. I got home
Waiting for the Cleaner
at 5:25 PM. It is now 6:05 PM and she's not here yet. She said she's taking a cab I sat on the porch at 44th and Sansom chilling and hungry
View while I Waited
while while waiting for the woman to show up. She showed up about 635 and did a pretty good
Nice Sunset
job with the cleaning. It took her little over two hours. I then chilled out here and I'm going to take a
My Block on Sansom
shower because even with the AC I'm still  uncomfortably hot. I did confirm the commitment with a few people. Really need to take
A Clean Kitchen
a shower it's getting very laid out. Part of me just wants to crash here at 4405 and then just run over to Fairmount. Will say bye
Now an Office

No comments: