Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday, July 22: Last Full Day at LBI

The Dock at Dave's
Well this is my second write up of this blog post. Just trying to save the previous
Doreen and Mike
one as a draft and it just got swallowed up and disappeared. Now but that's disclaimers out-
Lifting a Mirror Near Dave's Place
of-the-way, I can now start recording. Today was a sunny day and it's very nice outside. Had a
Mike and Mary Taking a Ride
mellow breakfast. Mike and Mary were big busily  gathering their goods and getting ready
Mary and Anna
to leave for Towson Maryland. They both have to work tomorrow. After breakfast, I chilled out and then went to Dave and Debbie's place and said hi and see what was up.
Mary and Debbie
Then, I decided to meet up with Dave, Mike, Hannah, Lydia, for while they were playing
miniature golf.
Starting Miniatures Golf
After that I went to coffee shop called How You Brewin? It's in Surf City I ordered a nice coffee and
The Family Golfers at Heartland Amusements
use the free Wi-Fi to edit yesterday's blog and putting the start of today's blog. John is at 33rd St. beach
At How You Brewin. I have Iced Coffee
with Alex and Alex is having a surfing class. So hopefully I can put in the pictures and get going to 33rd St. and get pictures of Alex
Alex Surfing
learning how to surf. Like to meet John and Alex and they remixed of the surfing lesson. I got a couple good shots of Alex surfing which is
Doreen and John at 33rd Street Beach
cool. Got my wallet soaked and had to dry all of the stuff inside on the back porch. I then took a shower and had some lasagna for lunch. I then took a nap for
John and Friend
one hour and 25 minutes and I was really needed now I'm going to meet John doing? Coming there still there. I'm going to check the
Still Here After all These Years
house to walk us out. Here's the link to Alex 
It's a sunny with quite a stiff breeze outside. I then
decided to go to the custard and then get to see John during their butt about myself a small cone. I then went to surf city to this earth
My Purchase
city five and 10 and got a mug as a gift. I am now back at the coffee shop called how are you brewing
A Professeer
. It is now 6 o'clock. It appears that all flights to Israel are cancelled from the US. This is due  fighting at the Gaza Strip with Hamas. In other reality, 2 Appeals Courts made differing decisions on Obamacare subsidies.  It looks like a Supreme Court Case will decide this in 2015. If this decision goes against the Affordable Care Act, then millions may lose coverage. The conservatives has ANOTHER chance to kill the law. Geez! 


No comments: