Sunday, July 20, 2014

Saturday, July 19: First Day Driving to LBI

Driving down Market Street
Good day summertime folks. Got up early went to a different meeting with Joe at fourth and arch. Then picked up the car at the Hertz
Meeting
place at 17th and the parkway. Since they didn't have any small cars they gave me a Dodge avenger. I bought the 299 a gallon gas in this
At Church
tank. This car has a 16 gallon tank so it was 55 bucks for the tank of gas. Well at least it's prepaid for and should cover me for the trip. Those also a $200 deposit so was kind of a rip
The Rental
off. It's overcast yet comfortable. I attempted to clean up the apartment. I am going to be gone from the apartment for five days and I'm worried about the ads just going crazy
44th and Chestnut Near My Apt
. I emailed my landlord to stop by and get ant traps. I wanted to see for himself how the apartment looks and the ants how they look.  By the
A Tradition
pretty smooth drive coming down and then I stopped at Mayo's halfway house. It's your tradition since I was a kid to get stopped at this
Snacks Galore
place. But I arrived with my $70 snake cage went over well. I hung out and then took a nap. Later
Alex and John
on we had dinner of chicken on the grill, shrimp & orzo salad. David could procure girlfriends over
and he's staying at another place nearby. It was mostly cloudy but the rain really didn't fall at all.
Anna and Mary
Since we can't get the Wi-Fi to work or find the password, it was just as well that I bring my computer
In the Kitchen
with me. Draw a very good first day good night. Hope you all enjoy the photographs taken.
Clouds a Loomin

No comments: