Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday, July 10: Summer Mid-Point

Sunrise
Yes, another Thursday approaches and comes to us. Feels like it's going to get hot once again
Church in Univ City
. It's hot but then again it is mid July so Welsey expect in Philadelphia in the middle of the summer. Well I got up in West Philly really
North 24th Street
early went down the Fairmount hung out with the animals on the back porch and hitting the sunrise
Butters in the Morning
. I well I want to be a little late.
Weathers good news for people who drive down to Delaware frequently. It looks like part of the I-495 may reopen early.  This will be good news for those who drive to Delaware and points South.
I shared this morning it was good the lead was good
as well. I'm ready to venture into work and try to get something done. I also have to change
After Sunrise
my vacation schedule. Thank God my mother called it's later in July it's the next week not not the week of the 15th.
Hey Kids!! It's about
Waiting for Trolley
5:40 Pm on a warm Thursday. They worked me really hard today. I had a meeting that was longer than expected and it just threw
Heading Into Work
me off. Overall things are good cause I got me a J-O-B! One more day this week and it's payday. That's
Taking the EL Home
always a good thing. The next group but first I'm going to go to 15th St. on this Charlie and and catch the Starbucks for coffee. 
Group
Center City
was small and different but not bad. I then going to go home to my place see if there's any
mail. I then plan go back the Fairmount after I grab a bite to eat. In fact, maybe I'll drop by and
Sunset at 45th and Locust
see Pat after I check the mail. I check the mail just the welfare appointment letter that is all. I'm going to talk on the phone go to pats not
some pasta and then go to Sharon sleep with the dogs. Got a cool picture of the sunset which I've
been distributing to people now I'm just having yogurt chips and a Coke and chilling in my apartment all by myself.
I made my way towards Pat's house eventually. When I arrived he had a pasta dish waiting for me. Then we listened to some mood music on his cool speakers, yes music from Amazon music.
21 Back to Fairmount
 

No comments: