Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday, July 14: Heat & Rain

 
Good day. I missed the meeting this morning because I was puttering around the house trying to find a plug adapter and then putting
Construction on Chestnut
stuff away. I then met Rob's Mother to hand them heard the so security check and talked her for a bit and she bought me a result. I'm
Add caption
running late to work it's 9:18 and that's Drexel on the board day. Well it was pretty busy here at the welfare office. I was on the board
Saxby's
then I had the clear out some alerts etc. I was very tired when I left work very tired. I left work
around 5:22 PM and now I just got off the L at Spring Garden and I'm walking across the street from the silk city diner in the rain starting.
Peter and I going on the EL
I'm going to take a left away from the silk city and sign up commitments. It's been a while since I've written. I was preoccupied with a
Going Down the Tunnel at 44th Street
roommate moving  out and  readjusting the relationship with him. He rearranged the furniture my place and hung several pieces of art @ my place. How are you doing this evening? I'm in it AA Intergroup meeting right now. I  pick commitments to hospitals, rehabs etc. Meeting starts at 7 PM  and goes till 8:15 or so. I just
Spring Garden EL Station

Spring Garden Street
 bought a bottled version of the Starbucks Frappuccino which made me feel a hell of a lot better!! I took a 20 minute train ride
I-95
from work to get here. That interstate sign is right near I-95 in Philadelphia. Well the meeting's about to start. Meeting ended fairly quickly but it is raining like a mother. I was lucky, I was inside all day. I got a trash bag to cover my backpack and myself and wear like raincoat !! I was very fortunate that I got a ride from the meeting to DL. There was an

Sunset During Storm

View from Spring Garden EL Stop
 overpass so when I got
Makeshift Rain gear
out of the car I didn't get splattered with rain. :) I was thinking going pants but he's working till 11 o'clock tonight. So I think I'll come home and enjoying my own place and fix  this blog. I got really lucky the rain took
Travel App
a pause and it stopped raining!!!
I got a couple really cool pictures we could still see the sunset. You can't tell that it been pouring
46th and Market
rain or then I'm  near a train station.
It's now 8:56 PM I'm walking two blocks from 46 to 44th St. I and then going to figure out what I'm going to have for din din or dinner. Then  I'm going to hopefully check into rental cars for my vacation this  coming weekend.
Retouched Photo at 46th Street
 Here's a cool picture I got @ 46th Street. It was taken around 8:50 PM this evening July 14th.
The 2 photos are facing West at Market Street you can see the sun was still peeking out from under the storm. Really cool effect

No comments: