Friday, July 18, 2014

Thursday, July 17: Work with a Little Candy Volcano

Good morning all those who know what it's like to spill water on somebody while having a conversation. Yes it's national spastic day or at least
21 Bus at 46th
local spastic day. It is a really nice cool summer day here in Philadelphia. I went to the sunrise and it was really focused today. I like that
La Columbe
. I sit here at 30th St. at 8:45 just missing the EL. When you just missed the EL you to pay for it because sometimes it won't show up for a
My New Blog T=Shirt
while. Today is not one of those days thank goodness. I just realized an old girlfriend from college is a hard-core Republican no
Part of the Wakka
number publican conservative. So I decided to post a picture of a program to guess free food for kids. Sometimes I just want to pick a fight
When I came into work, the system network was all down phones didn't work computer didn't work. It was like that till about
Peter and I After Work
11:15 AM this morning. I did get time to clean my desk up a little bit Despite losing two hours of work I was able to organize my desk a little bit clean out some papers I didn't
My Neighbor
need. I hope tomorrow is just as useful. Only thing is I have about 10 clients coming in tomorrow. It's my the day before vacation mode. get a little bit done surprisingly. The transpass orientation session was again like a fire drill. But we got through it in one piece. I stayed to work around till about 535. I am now
The Landlord
going to go to Dean's and drop off this scale that he has and then see a concert at the world Café live with Drew. Been a while since I
Dean's Scale
did anything with Drew. It really should be fun and stuff. Well candy volcano did some really groovy covers of David Bowie. They didn't
World Cafe Live
nice job with them. They seem to really have a good time performing for the audience. Well of course my space ran out and my battery
Well-Groomed Trestle
was dead so I thought I would leave during the middle the concert & take the bus home and  back to charge my phone and and loading YouTube videos in HD since the World Café
The New "Evo" Building
Wi-Fi was not working for my phone. Just as I came back the concert had ended. I talked to Amy and I'm going to walk home since my stomach is so bloated from that veggieburger. That
Drew & Friends Before Concert
$14 veggie burger with fries really filled me upI thought the concert keep going till least 11 so I would  catch the grand finale.
One of the Singers of Candy Volcanio

It was fun to see Drew again. Yes I'm now 34 street proceeding ahead. It's still very mild and pleasant out. It's 11:03 PM in another workday awaits me. I'm going to edit the hell out of this blog and have fun with it
Singing Bowie

No comments: