Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday, July 29: It's A SO Nice & Cool to Wake Up to Cool Crisp Morning!

View Looking South on 19th
Yes I woke up! before I went to the hood doing like I should, I woke up to a beautiful crisp fall like morning. Mike just gave me a notice
I am familler with this Feeling

from the state police that they've formally expunged my records. I got to share about it at the very end of the meeting. It was nice. The sun
At La Columbe
is pretty intense though but the cool breeze right now makes it quite pleasant.
Well men and women boys and girls, it's time for me to go to work and try to get stuff done. I'm going
Stale Room
to Vermont Saturday. Also getting a ride to the airport since I'm flying there. Well, work was okay I was relaxed and I got a few things
Rocky the Squirrel 
done which is always good. I had a big bunch of green lettuce couple yogurts banana it was a very good lunch. I ended up working late till close to 6 o'clock and got some random stuff done. Yes, Peter and I generally try
Looming Sky
to stay late. Check this out somebody told me about a guy with a pet squirrel about a half block on market near my job 57 the market this
4th and Pine
is dude line with the squirrel check it out. Well went to therapy and then and then I'm now going
The Many Moods
to the hipsters and flips there's meeting called the underground because I'm here and it's
Hipsters Man
8 o'clock. I'm either glutton for punishment or because I'm old and they're not. There's some nice people that meeting
At the Troc August 28th
actually. I  might just have to take it as it comes especially the after meeting socializing.
It almost brings me back to elementary school and junior high. Eew! Speaking of things that are hip, I just saw the sign for the band X.
They're playing at the Trocidaro!
Ghosts of the Past Creeping Out
Does bring me back about 25 years. I think it be fun to see them never seen them before. I think another friend of mine wants to
Not Feeling it!!!
go. Well after riding the 21 really looking forward to going home eat some leftovers sitting for the computer and feel the air hit my face. Oh yeh loving it!!

No comments: