Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 30: The 2nd to the Last Day! I know Where Shame Comes From

Sunrise
Good morning. It's a brand-new day in the neighborhood a brand-new day for shame-based thinking and behavior. Took this long to put
Waiting for Bus
one +2+3 but I'm i'm going to work it because I'm worth it! Well I don't really keep up
 writing a blog throughout the
Kicking Out Plants
day like I usually do. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to write anything about a sleepy Summerday at the end of July..I worked very 
All Plants REMOVED from Welfare Office
hard at work. They have in order to get rid of all the plants in the office. This memo stated that people were getting bit by bugs and being hospitalized. We've come along way
My Desk
. When I got home  I didn't feel like doing much of anything at all except sleeping in sitting in my apartment and going on Facebook. I just
Going Home
got in touch of some but I haven't talked to since high school or junior high. He lives in Colorado is
The Neighbors
an airline pilot. Well that's it for this blog today stay tuned before the end of July and the beginning of Vermont

No comments: