Monday, July 07, 2014

Monday, July 7: A New Week

Porch View
Good day everyone I slept okay and went up to the porch to eat breakfast. It looked pretty cloudy outside with a little patches of blue sky.
I'm having breakfast
Butters and I
with butters and the black cats.The back porch is the best place to eat in this place right out here with nature in the city. Well if you wanted to know if racism is still alive and well, Here it is. A local newspaper headline called President Obama "That N****r in the White House. Well, its caused
La Columbe
quite a stir. We will see what happens next. I went to sunrise and it was pretty good. I then went to La Columbe for some coffee after hanging out front of the church for a bit.
19th and Market
I feel a lot more rested today than yesterday morning. Well it's another Monday. That means it's Drexel and being on the board all day. Never a dull moment on a Monday.
Butters on the Blog
I decided to let the dog write the beginning of this blog. He's pretty talented  
42nd and Chestnut at 2pm
Well I got to work pretty close to being on time. Just learned that our new supervisor will be going to the case review team. It's otherwise called CART. This means my 4th supervisor this year 2014 work itself was busy but it could have been a lot worse. Most of
Where My Desk will go

Some Dinner or Lunch
the 9 & 10 o'clock people didn't bother to show up so that made things a little bit easier to deal with. I worked away and decided to go home
The EL Tunnel at 46th St
for lunch & check out the apartment. It's a good thing I did because the refrigerator door was not closed

all the way. I went home moved furniture and got lunch and dinners for myself. I finished work and
Clubhouse
I decided to go straight to Fairmount before hitting the Monday Night Beginners. I took the EL to catch the 38 bus. Instead I caught the 33 bus and checked out the Fairmount clubhouse.
North 24th Street
Lo and behold there was a meeting going on so I went in there it was different. I then found myself getting very tired and came back
Fireworks Show Tonite

home and crashed from 6:30 to about 9:15. I eventually ate dinner and hung out with the dog.  I spent my evening sitting
Add caption
on the porch. Around 10:45 PM  a fireworks show started up as you can see here. Now it's time to go to bed. I just found out I need to go back to West Philly from Fairmount, get somebody his meds that he left and meet him at Sunrise. Its gonna be an early morning.

No comments: