Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday, July 21: 3rd day @ Long Beach Island

Well I woke up to a beautiful sunny morning as Compaired to yesterday. Had a normal breakfast
Mary and Doreen
and then hit the beach very early for me at 11:30 AM. After that when I came home for lunch my mother had 2 guests over. I had a
Kate's guests
ham and cheese sandwich. I then just chilled out and hung out talk to my brothers and Doreen. I took a shower got my phone charged
Add caption
up and I decided I would diverge from the gang and go somewhere. I was going to get my haircut but every place is closed on Mondays so next alternative was an Internet
Anna and John
café and grab a computer on the sly. Yesterday Steve sent me the plane itinerary to arrive in Burlington Vermont on August 2 around 11:30 AM. How to be in Burlington by one. Me and Trina will be going off. I'm
The Rental
kind of surprised that Stewart's not going to be around so that it should be fun. I'm the place called how you've ruined it has computers that
At the Cafe
I can sit in front of six bucks for the half hour. Then were going to have lasagna brought over by Judy Shea. There was a choice about where dinner should be served. At this time,  I decided I use my rental car and gas and go somewhere
Long Beach Blvd


Krulls and Friends
My attempts to find a place to get my haircut failed so I decided to look up coffee shops.
Alex and Anna
And that's how I got here. So I plan to edit yesterday's blog and today's blog and
Teens at Play
try to make it a commitment to proofreading my stuff so I'm not mocked next year for my bad Siri writing I guess I should put a disclaimer like it was suggested by
Judy and Mike
a friend of
Mary and John
mine on Facebook. Okay it's about 5pm, so I'm think I'm going to go in the computer. The coffee shop has computer you can use
Mary and Debbie
in 15 minute time slots.
I've had a deep talk to Millville. It was overall positive and free-flowing but I have difficulty
Nice Sunset at Dave's Place
being direct. I'm an ado this Internet thing and fix up my blog and go eat it's now 6:00 PM.
Kate Doreen and Dave
Next we had dinner and it was really delicious. The  lasagna cooked up by one of Kate's guess Judy. After that we all chilled looking
A View of the Dock @ Dave's
at the sunset. Later at Dave's we watched a silly crime mystry show on the "ID Channel. We had fun with the drama they tried to portray.  I went back to our place and talked with Amy. I then  went to bed. It was a nice
The Dock
sunny day. It was a vacation day as it should be. I do have some reality blooming
View from Top of Dave's Rental
down the corner towards August in the fall. So far, its been an enjoyable vacation for all involved including this blogger. Well, tomorrow is another day. Toodles for now.

No comments: