Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Weds., July 23: Last day, Heading Home

Reading on the Back Porch
Good morning Midsummer dreamers. It's warm breezy day here on LBI. I had a fitful sleep in the early morning and then finally got
Where Kidz Surf!!
out of bed at 9:30 AM. I then had trouble loading in an app called moves MOVES to my iPhone. It tracks how
Heidi Surfing
much he walked and way you've walked or ran. My Apple ID password would not work and I had to call Apple customer service to make
Proud Parental Uni
arrangements to have it reset tomorrow around 11:30 AM. Turns out my emergency email is my work computer and obviously I could not
Surfin USA
Enjoying the Ocean
get to my work computer today. I then went to 33rd St. beach to take pictures of Alex and Heidi surfboarding. They have been taking surfing lessons at the Island Surf shop for the last two days  I ate lunch at Dave's
.rental place on the bay. I'm going to have what Kate provided me
Surfing Instructor
a hard-boiled egg and a sandwich. I also have
Doreen, John and Male Surfing Instructor
some ice tea I brought with me. Well Dave is up on his roof deck getting rid of his coffers 10. Debbie's
I Paid My Parking Ticket Here
getting ready to run and Heidi and her friend are going to back to the beach. I then will go back our place on 55th street to shower  get dressed
Dave Chillin on the Deck
, pack and say goodbye to Kate. Of course I was slow-moving and I am at the Internet café called How you Brewin? and it's 2:23 PM.
Lydia and Friend
I suspecting and want to get caught build the rush-hour. I brought home a bunch of refreshments that one consumed by the family bought. I think
Where I Edited My Blog and Had Iced Coffee
I'm going to call Dean after I get home and unload his stuff out of my apartment after I unload
My Favorite Drink: Iced Coffee
my stuff. Quite a long drive was getting home.  I made a surprise visit
Driving by Mayo's
to Amy's to give her a mug
Heading to Melrose Park
with LBI on it and a Route 55 T-shirt. I am returning 1 pair of jeans Dean' sneakers and & a pair of
Cute Pup
his shoes. I will drop my laundry. Then drop off the car at 22nd St. Shit it's 6:30 PM already
Yup The Rush Hour
I've got a hustle and bustle my butt away! Car was due  7:30 PM. So It's  been a fun filled vacation.
A Storm Hit
back in  Philly and humidity. Time to go back to work. Next trip is to Burlington Vt to see an old friend from elementary school. That trip starts August 2nd and goes to the 9th.

No comments: