Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30th: The Last Day of the Fiscal Year

Well, its June 30th and a state budget is going to pass the Legislature. It looks like pension "reform" will pass ONLY for the Legislature and the Governor's office only BUT that legislative leaders
will extend the session to get pension "reform" pass after the budget is passed. This will be interesting at best and a nightmare at  worst. Speaking of nightmares, the Supreme Court may CRIPPLE government unions on a case called Harris v. Quinn. This
could damage union's ability to collect "fair share" dues from those who do not join a union YET
are given the same union services and protections.  Grobart in my present world, I caught the 21 bus at 6:50 AM. I will let you know what time the bus arrives at 20th
St. I am motivated to get up on time because I am leading the meeting today at the sunrise
. It's cloudy misty morning but nice and cool. Meeting went pretty well" like the story. I'm now running
late to work I have a new supervisor. When I do get to work I do have to change out of my shorts and T-shirt into work clothes. Okay it's 9:16 AM I'm about to enter
work. It'll be Monday a.k.a. Drexel day I'm on the board day. Work was very very busy today!!!  I worked late till 6 PM and I got a lot done which
will save me several harassing phone calls about carfare. I have to buy my  Transpass tonight because it's June 30, Next I need to
pay Jane hundred bucks for the next two weeks cause she's going to not be able to pay rent otherwise
. Lastly I'm going to Monday night beginners at 6:45 PM

No comments: