Sunday, July 06, 2014

Saturday, July 5: A Beautiful Sunny Day

View from Condo
Good morning are you weekend warriors. Today is the day after July 4 and it's a sunny low humidity day. Hooray for us. I woke up at the condo had breakfast and Cleo. I then went to
Rittenhouse Sq
the men's meeting where I did correspondence on Facebook and then my phone died. After the men's meeting now some fellows
16th and Chestnut
and then head over to the 10 @ 10:30 AM and that was decent. next went to the chop shop for a beard trim and a haircut. I really
At Chop Shop
needed to get that done and I'm glad I did. After I did that, I went over to Sharon's to make final arrangements for the dog job that
Add caption
have all week up in Fairmount. I ended up spending the rest of the day over her place hanging out
Mom and Son
playing with the dog. We did a little catching up and hung out for a while. And hung out
Butters
on the deck which is really nice. Took a little nap. Situation at home remains the same. Sister called about the situation as well and was concerned.

No comments: