Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday, July 28: Post Thunderstorm Moments to Savor. (It's a Choice)


Good morning today is Monday and we just had a pretty intense thunderstorm rolled through here
Add caption
and you can feel the moisture. The bus stop that eventful a lot of people seem to be here because I just missed the bus. The bus came but also another
Looking Back at 20th and Walnut
21 bus came at the SAME time! So we got a little train of 21's for today. And it's a special charm the 21 bus pass for me.
So it's the last week
La Columbe
of July and my last week of work before I take off for Burlington Vermont for one week. It's the
La Columbe
end of the month which means only one thing special ounces and carfare which rhymes with welfare!! Today we read
the chapter on acceptance. Specifically
30th Street
that this is the answer to all my problems. I can't ever get tired of reading that one. It's a nice not humid morning and I'm grateful for that. I was at La Columbe and someone from
 Sunrise said  "I like your pictures from vacation." He said that  my brother looks exactly like me. I just said yeah well we are peas in the same pod. Well it's Monday of last week of the month reports car fare in general mud meet Monday madness and Drexel ensue upon us today,
Striking a Pose Before Work

Heading to the Fresh Grocier/Shop Rite
hi I'm getting lunch since I had to work away the cash apps and the like. It's pretty warm out not that humid but it is warm outside
Heading In
which I guess makes sense on July 28.
Well work slows down nicely after 2:40pm. I cleaned up some of the mess in the morning
Lunch Room at Work
and then started working on my reports due the end of the month. Going home getting changed their five-time pick up my laundry. Then I go to the Monday night beginners and put out the commitment sheet.
Well, I did not have time for the laundry but I did take a quick shower. I was pretty warm when I got home.  So I got the bus to the Monday night beginners got some ice coffee and
6:25pm
ventured him. I passed my commitment sheet and got it filled up immediately. That was very good. We looked it page 52 and then on manageability is in the mind as well as in the
actions. Feeling I can't form relationships is just one part of that. Afterwords I had that feeling of alone in a crowd syndrome. I
POWERED?????
called the sponsor he suggested that I just go up and  introduce myself. It's  such a simple idea and sometimes I don't want to do!
Walnut
Went to at second meeting about self-loathing that was very good. I then took the bus the 40th thinking I was meeting Pat at St. Mary's
The Social
Church . It turned  out I was meeting at home to move the simple piece of carpeting out of this house. I now finishing up a Somoza and I ate some grape leaves that he had made 4 dinner. They came out of it can I get a buy me a can of that stuff!!
There I am
He left for an hour to go to work get some overtime. I'm waiting for
Pat's Waiting for Call
friend to call me at 11 will have a talk to since last Wednesday. I'm pretty tired and the internet is down at my place.

No comments: