Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Tuesday, July 8: The 2nd Day


Good day trippin summer travelers. I tried to  start the day at 5:30 AM but that didn't work. So I got up around 6 o'clock that the animals had breakfast.
View from Porch
I then took the bus & trolley to the L back to 46th street so I can walk to my house and get his scripts. It's already 7:15 and I'm just hitting
The EL at 34th Street
34th St. station on the way to 46th St station. Came back to the apartment and realized that the refrigerator door wasn't closed all the way again. I am now calving it to sunrise
56th
since I'm running so damn late. I got his scripts and a couple of other things.  Well I want to
23rd Street
work I was not that late. I only had two clients so for the first time is able to plunge ahead and get some things done. That is always a good
La Columbe
feeling for me. While @ work I deleted 2 MB of photos to clear room for the downloading of the upgrade. I cannot do that upgrade till I
19th Street
get a hold of some Wi-Fi which will be later. And after work I went towards four think I'm to hang out at the coffee shop. While at the coffee
Riding the EL After Work
shop, I was able to download and process the small upgrade in my Apple iOS. I was discussing the roommate situation and the
Fairmount
family situation when I go to the shore and how to react to criticisms of how I act. I didn't came
back to 4405 cooked up some dinner and just enjoy the quiet of the new place. I plan to clean
Sansom Street
the place tomorrow's  and start looking for a love seat to be placed across from the bed. I kept an appointment and
My Living Space
also helped  somebody with a commitment at the veterans house for ThursdayNow I've got to get myself
Looking Towards Kitchen
together the leftovers away and take the bus back to Fairmount. I waited at 22nd and Chestnut
Waiting to go to 24th and Fairmont
to catch the 7 bus and go to bed and pet the dog. I had about a 15 to 20 minute wait for the 21.
Here Comes the 7
It was 3 minutes late but since there was no traffic I got to 22nd and Chestnut with no problem. It's pretty comfortable outside. A lot more comfortable that was inside my apartment. It's now 11:46 PM the seven bus is supposed to arrive at 11:49 PM

No comments: