Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Wednesday, July 2: We Got the Funk

Well I decided to sleep in this morning. I probably wasn't the best decision I made. I do feel more awake and rested but I'm probably should've going to that meeting. 
Vertigo

When we got to work after the mess and it was very busy but again
that's nothing new. I pushed ahead and help some folks etc.
Last Drop Coffeehouse
It was really hot outside today. After work, I went to shoppers which I haven't been to in at least  4 months. Was a pretty good meeting
it was this week or quite the story to tell. Then headed up towards 13th St. near Pine stop by the last drop coffee shop and then went
A Stormy Night
to a big book meeting. That was pretty intense and then I proceeded to head back to my place pack up some clothes and go to Larry's to stay for a few
days while figure out what I'm going to do. THREATS OF VIOLENCE ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
Thunderstorm
Trying to take care of business & man up!! Should be an interesting Fourth of July weekend!!

No comments: