Saturday, July 19, 2014

Friday, July 18: Last Day Before LBI

38th and Chestnut
I got up to a nice cool dry morning here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I arrived to the Sunrise and got a name tag which was pretty cool. Well, sometimes I feel apart from others. It is explained pretty damned well on the 12 and 12 on page 57.
La Columbe

Alone in a Crowd
Read this: "nearly all of us suffer the feeling that we didn't quite a belong. Either we were shy and dare not draw near others , or we were apt to be noisy Goodfellas craving attention and companionship but never getting it – at least it to our way of thinking."
Thinking Too much
I think this describes my issue at meetings of times and when I go to these vacations at the shore. I was in a good
The Trolley
enough  moodto ask someone first. Now time to get the hell out and go by the drilling that's going on right front of the place. Yeah. Being a freak has it's fun moments
but other times it's a drag.
You know I'm the only one who is not bringing a steady girlfriend, or have kids. So I'm free to act myself. That doesn't go over that well with my phone, my computer, Siri & stuff like that. I think I'm not going to bring
I think I'm not going to bring my computer with me. That's just going to be trouble for 5 days. I contradict myself mentally. Most moments I can be loose fun, creative, and happy. The other side is depressive, hyper sensitive, and easily manipulated and hurt.

I tend to like to play in my own world. I think that's part of my autistic spectrum so to speak. And I take offense when people take swipes at it. I do of course realize it's somewhat antisocial in the normal world The normal world is the adult world in my mind

No comments: