Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 27: The Last Days of Ramadan

Good morning all you animal lovers and piglet lovers out there on Facebook. Today started off very early around 7 o'clock I got up.
On the Big Screen
 I then went to Saxby's got a coffee. I decided to talk to a  local  TV crew. I made a video that shows me  asking a TV cameraman about a corporate term that used in the news a lot
Coffee at Saxby's

I then attended the Sunday Fun day and got my two T-shirts. I heard some really good shares today and into paying out with someone
The CW
who also has the ADD. We hung out it was okay. She decided to go to bar none and I got a ride.
The CW Office "Powered by"
After the bar none things got a little awkward I caught the 21 and came home around
I Got a Ride Today
12:30pm. I  then napped for four hours. Boil boy did I need that!! It was just too damn hot.
I also think I had bad coffee. Yup, it was just a day to lounge in my air-conditioned apartment . Just think I was thinking of doing a day road trip somewhere. Glad I didn't do that!! Probably going to meet up with Larry @ a meeting and pick up my laundry. I did pay my Best Buy and my Zip Car Bill's. So the day wasn't completely wasted :-)
one
Explosive

Farmers Market


it's a good Sunday staying cool and not acting a fool!! It's now 7:08pm. I will find the shower cleaned up tonight then I packed up some food
and sneakers to libertine to 22nd St. I entered the apartment and his roommate was naked again. I found out
I need to get home by 12:6
 he likes to be naked in this apartment. Larry and I watch Law and order and then show called Chicago PD. well I watch channel 10  news and it's going to be some  thunderstorms rolling overnight going to head to bed as soon as I catch the EL from 2nd Street


Here I am about to catch the 21 Bus at 11:40pm. I was at 2nd Street and the rains came when the bus got to 9th and Walnut Street. I was lucky that it was the 21 since I only had to run a half-block and not get too hot.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Good idea to not take road trip? I guess I'm not offended LOL.

I like you interviewing the interviewer.

This post is powered by the CW.