Sunday, July 06, 2014

Sunday, July 6: Done!

23rd and Fairmount
Today is Sunday, July 6, 2014 I got up in the lovely area of Fairmount but I didn't sleep all that great. I fed the animals and then called the 48 bust fourth and market. While
Downtown
heading to fourth and market I get a message to meet at Cosi and take care of some business. Didn't start out too smoothly when he changed the terms
Nice Sky
of the agreement and we had a disagreement and I thought it wasn't going into well. But doing the bar none we agreed to
Food for a Friend
meet again at fourth and Oregon. This time I got smart and had somebody take me there and witnessed the exchange. The man from
Afterwards
the meeting wrote me back home on the motorcycle and that enabled me to get started and rearrange
In My World
my place and cleaning up the dishes. A friend came over and took some of the food that I didn't
Eastern State Penitentiary 
intend to eat. That of been brought by the roommate and I had no intention of eating. Mark's home for wayward man has been closed!
JFK Blvd
! After all that, I headed towards Fairmount to take care of the dog the cat and to eat my own food that I brought with me. I went
Happy Pets
out in the back porch with Butters the pup and one of the cats. It was very relaxing and it was still warm outside. I then walked the
Going to 8th and Bainbridge
23rd and Fairmount the catch the 48 once again to Avis and market. I intend to catch a bus from there to Baimbridge. It's estimated I'll be about 15 minutes late for the
8th and Market
meeting. Meeting is okay. I then I went to  up 8th St. to Market and caught the EL to Larry's and get my suitcase and do one final feed of the cat. It is now 8:15 PM.
I got the Larry's. I did my things packed up and fell asleep for 2 hours. And then caught the 33 bus to Fairmount by the walk next-door because I got off three blocks early. I came the place in Fairmount and crashed. Later I got up and took a shower and bid the 4th of July a fond fairwell.

No comments: