Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday, July 16: Just a Mild Day


Getting the 21
It's a gray Yet pleasant day to be alive in Philadelphia.
Sunrise
Sunrise was very intense. Someone with an active alcoholic condition came to the meeting
Mo
and showed what all of us could be. The whole situation was handled very well and the speaker was really good and had good sobriety.

Work was okay I was on the board fairly busy I came out and it wasn't a lot outside actually left on time because the whole network went down around 4:15 today. They had to call Verizon to get it to work.  We will see if they succeeded tomorrow morning I took the train. I took the train to old city to pick up my blog t-shirts. They made  the photo smaller so I got a couple bucks off there. I got four of them. They were okay a bit bumbling but I got some shirts. I'll should get a car reservation and load there. I then got a little bit of food and played on the computer for a bit.
Work Network Down



No comments: