Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday, July 15: Working thu

Waiting for Bus
It's a muggy cloudy morning here in Philadelphia. I barely was able to move I was so tired. I did have fun he dreams which now I've
Getting on the Bus This Morning
already forgotten. Today is Tuesday I got to put in my time for the crow vacation starts Saturday.
I need to kick some ass at work today I really do. Sunrise room so's stifling it was hard to stay
La Columbe
awake. I went to the law Columbus and that was very entertaining for all the boys and girls that were there. I then went to work only a
Looming Clouds
couple minutes late and I think I got quite a bit done. After work I waded to the outdoors and the rain started. I got the EL and went  
Training
to 2nd Street  & walked up to 4th Street. I withdrew some money, went to my appointment and had managed to stay dry.
4th Street in the Rain
I bought an umbrella which I think I just lost and a plastic bag to cover the backpack. After the hour and 15 minute appointment
Dreamy Place
I walked up 4th to Walnut. There I caught  the 9 bus to 19th and right behind it was the 21. How grateful I was for that. It's now 8:56 PM.
I got off the bus at 43rd and decided to have some Chinese take-out. I then came home and chilled out thank you.

No comments: