Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday, July 11: 28 Months

View from 3rd Floor Deck
Good morning mid-July fans. Today I woke up to a lot less humid of a morning. That's a good
Breakfast with Butters
thing! Well, I got the sunrise on time because I got up at 4:30. I woke up because I had
Back Yard Garden
to hit the head and I just felt hungry. I figured I get up & back to sleep but I was just awake.
Waiting for the 48
Found out my friend will not be returning back to Philadelphia to Sunday. So it's the weekend
La Columbe 7:15am
for me with the Chihuahua and 3 cats. Well after yesterday's fire drill of the day at work I will
Here Comes the Trolley
have to do some cleanup. I hope I can do that. I did schedule people starting after 10 o'clock because of the usual change of appointment
Where the Building Collapsed at 22nd St
times and reschedules.
And sold off your favorite pretty boy weather forecaster John Bolaris stated that for the 9th weekend in a row this summer, we
will have dry weather.
 It is now 9:08 AM the
View from Bus
heat now is coming down. Time to get to work. Works so far hasn't been too bad. I'm now just changing
My Office is in the Background
into my appropriate work gear at this point. Work was alright wasn't horribly busy I'm here
46th Street
. I trudged through and I found out something very interesting. Our latest supervisors leaving and two people today recommended me
Exit
as interim soup but they didn't do that they split us up amongst already established it. Does a very interesting development. Very interesting
Lancaster Avenue
it shows that I do have the respect of months Sunday my coworkers but not enough for management. So I put that my pipe and
Chestnut Street Near 4th Street
smoke it and say hot out here I'm going to get an unpaid a massage thank you. 
The massage
4th and Chestnut 6:55Pm
was excellent and the meeting was pretty good I came back was really met the new Third-floor
4th and Pine
renter @4405. His name is Rob and he's going to graduate school the Fells School at Penn. We hung out and I saw his place and he
saw mine. Has l full-blown DirecTV cable there. So if I want to watch some sports, I got a place to go without having to go to a bar. Well I headed off to Chestnut Street to catch the
New 3rd Floor Tenent
 21. That was no problem but I decided to go to the CVS right near the bus stop and miss the 11 2032 bus. I guess the next half hour I
Not Perfection!!!
missed one another 32 bus so I'm sitting on the ground really close to City Hall waiting for the 32 bus it's now 12:14 AM 
Broad & Chestnut
is  pretty busy with people. The CVS is full of lyoung things walking in from partying. I got a couple visions of food and I got to charge my phone little bit and my phone
Ritz Carolton
charger. I'm sitting across the street from the Ritz Carlton, looking like a homeless person with a big backpack  and a couple bags of food. I can't use the bench because it's already two homeless dudes on them

No comments: