Monday, June 02, 2014

Monday, June 2: The Work Begins!

Getting Off at 58th Street
Good day my fellows. After a long yet exciting and good day yesterday it was time to get up. I got up late and realized that 7 o'clock was a little late to be getting up. I
Sent to a Friend
missed the sunrise so went back to sleep took a shower. I really needed the extra sleep since I was up till about 230  last night.
Bless this Mess
I have a mission, to fill up commitments for Thursday and Friday this week. 
Work was very busy as I expected from Monday early in the month. I found myself really tired around 2 o'clock today this short little quickie
Waiting
not work and then pushed on. I got home Good late afternoon! Now it's now 6:24. I am going to my Monday night meeting. I took
Yup Its broken
one of my power naps. So looks like going to be at the meeting just got to get myself a hot cup of coffee or better yet a nice coffee. 
well it's 8:15 PM meeting ended. I am going back to Saxbys to the station and then call Larry.
Mike
The meeting was about what you've lost and gained. The first coffee kept me going I'm still tired
The Sun
though. Dean is going to cook up pasta with chicken cutlets. I told my be home around nine because the 21 etc. It's been a glorious sunny
19th Street
day here in Philadelphia low humidity bright sunshine and a nice little breeze. I decided I'd and stay @ Saxbys and do some people watching from
Viewfrom Saxby's
behind glass. There's three people have the outside table completely occupied and I'm just people watching as of 8:26 PM at 20th and Walnut
9pm Getting the 21
. Finished people watching and Saxbys close about 9:04 PM. I then called the 21 bus around 9:15 PM. 

No comments: