Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday June 23: Last Full Week.

The Morning Walk to the Bus
Well after a an eventful weekend I woke up this morning extremely tired. Made it to the meeting but boy I was exhausted. I need a coffee
La Columbe
and a pastry to return to the human race. Did my usual walk to the trolley take the trolley to 30th St. and take the L out the 58th St. Period at work we have that Drexel experiment
Trolley at 19th Street
going on and Monday is the big day for it. I'm looking forward to it ending. Well it turns out that most cases I saw weren't eligible 4 Drexal. Today
I worked and trained a new  coworker which helped me get some work done quicker. This way I can start fresh tomorrow. It's now 5:28 PM I'm tired I'm to take one of my power naps till about 10 after six so I can rip on down to the Monday Night beginners. It's now 6:38 PM I j got up from a pretty intense nap 
Well it finally came around 6:39 PM. To be late is to be me sometimes. Well I went to the beans meaning and very actually very well. Then I went to the one afterwards after
At Saxby's
hanging out @ Saxbys for a half-hour. I just needed a meeting that I and crash the mighty crash I didn't talk on the phone last night coming friend felt crappy. A shame. It's the Monday has passed bye
Going Home

No comments: