Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday, June 11: Say it's 27 Months

Good morning everyone. Greetings from South Philadelphia where I woke up to a cloudy misty morning. I caught the 17 bus from 20th and Patterson and this will take me to 20th and Walnut. Next I will go to Saxby's  and actually be at the meeting on time! Oh yes people give me a double take but it'll be all good I can chill. So I'm tired but not awfully tired. The accommodations were quite hospitable  last night. It was speak today at the sunrise. Went alright. Then we



20th Street
So I'm tired but not awfully tired. The accommodations were quite hospitable  last night. It was speak today at the sunrise. Went alright. Then we
17 Bus drops me Here
hung out at La Columbe and I learned that Abraham Lincoln was a vegan. She didn't know enslave or kill animals. I know Pat would be
Twin Pups at Meeting
happy to hear that. So I am going to work late I'm on the board today and then I have an appointment at 5:30. So it's two days before payday thank goodness for this house sitting
Arriving at Work
job which will carry me through to payday. Hopefully won't be horribly busy with apps as it is mid month and I have to do reports.
Well made it to work and saw people. Then I found myself unbelievably exhausted and left a bit early. I ended up missing my appointment because I tried to take a
19th and Chestnut
power nap and overslept a half hour. I then realized last just go back to sleep and I did. Just heading back down to West Philly 9 o'clock
I just got off the bus me of the Penrose diner and now I'm walking
Sitting on the Bus Stop
down 20th St. towards Patterson Street. It is still misty outside I just ate a yogurt and I'm listening to our EM. I'm going to change the litter on the kitties and feed him. I was on Facebook chatting with a few people.

No comments: