Saturday, June 28, 2014

Friday, June 27: Nee-Nee Day

19th Near Sansom
It is Friday, June 27 and the start they start off with the whole overcast morning as of 7:10 AM. Today there's a report by the CDC that 1 out of every 10 adult deaths is caused
Cute Pup at La Columbe
by alcohol. I'd one commenter's said say "but smokers are ostracized."
19th Street Trolley
Well if the heat is turned up quite a bit as of 9:00 AM.
I post on Facebook yesterday about Michael Kors purses today I am going to ask about what the word Nee-Nee means. I think it's slang but I'm not sure
At 56th and Market
. I think I should get an answer to that question. I think Facebook's a good form to ask oddball questions like this one. I'm glad I wore my shorts and T-shirt coming into work. It's pretty
My Desk After a Makeover
warm. Some reason the coffee just not hitting my stomach right but at least I have some yogurt to eat. Work was okay today. The one too many cash applications today and that enabled me to actually clean
my desk up somewhat. I shadowed a new caseworker to our unit doing to me interviews. I realized I did not even finish a list that I had started three weeks ago. But I finished
Market Street
work @  5:30 PM. My next stop is to meet my AA speaker at the milk and honey coffee at 4th and Lombard. Dean's not too pleased about who I chose but beggars cannot be choosers. I don't  feel real
Heading to Meeting
refreshed but I'll survive. I've been hot all day really second switches and some short. I also got my black sneakers  from under my desk. You know  they've been there since there were salt on the sidewalk.
I'm now back in my shorts meeting my speaker at the coffee shop. I hope the coffee gives me a left. my ass is dragging a bit right now. How are you doing?? How do how is it going with Jill. Hope you're well take care. I
hope the coffee and whatever food they provide that give me a little temporary lift. I ended up walking on fourth ever got off the album. I proceeded to walk the entire time from Chestnut to a little bit past Lombard. I'm thankful I have sneakers and they made it a little bit better and there's a bit of a breeze. But I have
Banana Bread Selfie

At Milk and Honey
a nice coffee and hang out with the speaker. Bye. Well had the meeting my speaker had some transaction to do. So I had to kill about five minutes of me talking about
Reading the Format
meditation. That was no mean feat I think I did okay. Well it went okay Dean was there and that was cool. Then we went down to eighth and Walnut and hung out at the Starbucks. It's probably
Dean @ 8th and Walnut Starbucks
the worst Starbucks in terms of atmosphere but I've been to in Center City. I just had an orange soda and some fruit and we chatted for a while dinner. After that we took the 21 maybe catch a late meeting at the 19th and Chestnut but nothing is happening. It's going to karaoke and I'm going home. I'm tired. I just want some quiet had some orange juice and Seltzer
 

1 comment:

murray.warnock said...

It's an affectionate term for a female, something like "dude" or "playa" or "brotha" for a male. I've only ever heard it used in the 3rd person. The radio announcer was just referring to Mariah Carey: "Nee nee blah blah this", and "nee nee blah blah that."