Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday, June 22nd: Milk & Honey

On the 57 Down 4th Street
Well today woke up and after sleeping good. I had breakfast my usual cereal and OJ. Team decided he would want to go to meet or not. So we strolled out of the house at 9:
On the 21
25 AM expecting the bus to get to our stop by around 932 well it was an minutes late. Dean ended up missing the 40 bus he wanted to take and I went to the bar none. It was
Bridgit Foy's
more sparse than usual but was very raw no bullshit meeting. After the meeting I assume team had gone to the buffet in Oregon Avenue but alas I was pleasantly surprised to
The Fine View
see him at the milk and honey coffee shop. Where Michelle's surface delicious coffee and I kept spilling it. I was in a really silly mood
Dean and I at Milk and Honey
after being grumpy this morning and saying three different songs to Siri paperback writer in my life and sing a song. That song
A Closed Shop on South Street
was made popular by the Carpenters. As you can guess it was a funky result see it here. 
I'm just chilling I'm going to publish this blog and see what's
Add caption
up. A friend of mine I haven't seen in months stopped by the café I pulled a South Philly move and put a chair in a nice premium
  abusive relationship. It's a song by Aimee Mann called "That's What You eAre"  She
S
invited me back to her place to meet her dog. It's a cute little Chihuahua.
I might have
a pet sitting gig at her place. She'll be going on vacation. She lives in Fairmount and I
might be staying overnight in her  nice size house. 
We went to the Silk City Lounge to get a bite to eat and then she drove me to the AA meeting @
Add caption

8th and Bainbridge street. I met Dean after the meeting. Dean Miller karaoke at Bob Barbara's lounge on 15th and south. I did one
Beatles song "Rain" and he did two songs from La Cage Aux Follies.  Now Dean and I on broad and  Chestnut.  We are going to seventh and Chestnut streets to Las 
View From Balcony
Vegas Lounge. We will do karaoke one more time this
Eastern State Pennintentry
weekend. Then we will wrap it up and
Club Las Vegas
go back to West Philly knowing that we had an
excellent weekend excellent adventure Dean might say:   We didn't stay long at the Vegas lounge both lesser just running out of steam. I did see a cool mural of Chestnut near seventh and I shared them there's one up on the logged out my side is all tiles and that's what you see here                         


No comments: