Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Tues June 24:

Sunrise
Good day all you good people of this world. Today is Tuesday and I am tired as heck. Went to sunrise but I can let just dumped into it and help with no AC units I'm now just totally sweating after the sunrise, I discovered that a bunch
30th Street
of Grapvines that were to be sent to other people were all sent to me. That is mighty strange that's for sure.
Solomon Jones is a writer who is published in the Philly Inquirer. He still likes to share
Near My House
about his marriage to La Veta. He must be the most domesticated writer in the city of Philadelphia. Man it was tough reading about his wife being sick and then getting him sick. The women must swoon on how
45th and Walnut
cute he is to his wife. YIKES. You go away and give us some of your real writing sir. Well I did take a nap and I did get my lunch and I got in work at 10 o'clock. Bye.
Well got in and slid
At My Work Building
 the way through work. It was a lot better having a snap. Glad I'm not on call today it's really bad today it's
Snack Shop Near Work
now 2:20 PM I have an appointment at 6 PM.  I am back to work. WDAS is playing the same  music they like the play. 2 from the play a lot is Michael Jackson. Don't stop
My Busy Desk
Till You Get enough and Anita Baker's the rapture of love. This is programming Hitler's again telling everybody what to listen to. Okay got to go. Well got a few things done at
Cosi @ 4th and Chestnut
work and my nap is wearing off. It is now 5:54 PM my appointment has been switched from 6 to 6:30. The appointment was very good Cool I'm going to be
The Couch
going to Pat's the rustle up some money from him after dinner. I went to the underground after getting my head shrunk. I  like her she's very upfront. She had some thoughts about my relationship with others.
Hungry Horse
Simply put it simply I'm just repeating patterns of relationships back when I was a kid going after unavailable people. She based on my early relationships when I was a kid. Heck after all she does  Freudian psychology. She mixes the cognitive as well which I think works. Time will tell of course.
Add caption

Add caption
I want to Pats got dinner and he wrote me a $50 check. That's much more like it. I talked on the phone and then came home and I'm going
My Creation
to sleep good night


No comments: