Saturday, June 07, 2014

Saturday:June 7th: Its Here

At Camic Street
It's Saturday, June 7, 2014. My got up feeling very tired yet I made it to the 8 o'clock men meeting only about 10 minutes late. After the meeting I decided to walk with Murray to the Starbucks of 15th and Spruce. After talking about face topics from women to what he's doing this weekend he went to IOP and I walked all the way down
Bacony View at Camac St
to second Street. While walking down second street I saw Quince Street near 13th. It was a beautiful little alley and I checked a holistic   health center with a bunch of massages
Cosi at 13th
Pilates etc. I then got my own massage which is done by her walking on me mostly. She is an old city right across the street from

Add caption
where Larry resides.  I then decided that I had back to West Philly right have plenty of food and I can take a well-deserved nap. I know coming home and got in the mood to make pasta and create a smoothie. Guess what happened I got that sitting job for tomorrow
3rd Street

One of 2 Dogs I am to Wal
between the hours of 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM. I have to walk the dogs hang out with them and then "kennel them". That means basically women cages. I didn't decided
that I needed to pick up my scripts so I got my 3 scrips and 1 of the uncovered script. My trip to Clayton New Jersey to hang out with my 408 Bus friends  is next Saturday the 14th not today. So now I'm going to eat my pasta have some juice and take a nap. I'm going to Melrose Park around 7:00. Well I never took my nap but I did go get some extra food that was good. I showered and dressed casually since were going to go to the park and walk her dog. 
It's now 12:01 AM. I just got back from Melrose Park, I had a pleasant time nice and quiet. We walked her dog down to the park nearby. It is a beautiful area fairly close to her house

To Melrose Park
Leaving 30th Street
. we then hung out your porch had a good conversation. Her son and boyfriend watching the double-overtime Stanley Cup game. I am one tired mofo that's for sure. I
think we excepted that things are good between us at the very end while we were waiting on the train. I'm at 30th St. go to try to catch
Tahoe
the  EL back to my place.
I want to finish up today's blog and get something eat at home. 
I'm not going to be able to go to bar none probably because I have a dog walking assignment that starts
Home at Last
at 10:30 in West Philly near my house.
 I hope tonight I've taken steps for my future and that I have shown that I intend to stick around


No comments: