Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday, June 17: Hermit Crabs Live!

Well I got up next early to see if I can make it before it started that mission was accomplished but I got a message about some hermit crabs at the house in South Philly. I was
Mike and I on the Bus
not informed of a hermit crabs and she's worried that their dad. Team bus back to South Philly. I caught the bus pretty quick time it is now 6:57 AM.
Sunrise Piano
Right now she's in the West Coast at four in the morning worrying her for little heart out for the kid's hermit crabs. Little pumped my coffee seem to be a snow that great maybe
Taking 17 to South Philly this Morning
I have a bowel of cereal it'll taste better to me! It's. 7:16 AM I had to take my shirt off. It's going to be a hot one today.   I meant 20th
Got to Eat Here Sometime
and Pattison not much longer to find out about the crabs. A fellow at the meeting has a kid that has hermit crabs. He told me they should be fine he told me "they are living fossils.
Arrival
I am cautiously optimistic at this point I'm really close right now about another five minutes.
THEY LIVE!! I got to the hermit crab
They are ALIVE!!
aquarium and squirted a little water on to them they ran around the other 2 are asleep therefore of them and they are live that was a great relief! Then I decided to shower cause I got real hot.  
A Book w/ a Cool Title
It's going to be a hot one out today. I'm going to going to work with shorts and a T-shirt. I think I'll take the Broad Street line to City Hall just take the L whatever Google maps tells me to do. I'm sitting down to cold
View this Morning
cereal and then I'm making like a baby and head out! I check the Google maps and taking the 17 bus to the cheap bus would get me there @ 9:16 AM. Let's see if they can the Broad Street line then DL would get me there sooner. I think it will. I did get there sooner but
only about five or 10 minutes tops. Work  was pretty busy as usual I am scheduled to go to an appointment at six at 4th and Pine. Well, I
left work on time. This is good because I was able to go to Cosi & get ice coffee and take my time. The bus dropped me off at the perfect

time. Session went well. I decided not to catch the bus the South Philly right away that I would go
to Saxbys. I thought  I would browse on Facebook and people watch  for little bit. Hello on a sidenote if I ever refer to
woman I'm dating or in love with as my girl on Facebook please make it stop. Leave for everything that is good and wholesome!!
Well I went back to South Philly and Internet was acting funny so I decided to watch TV. The clicker work kind of funny but I did see the twilight zone and some World Cup soccer
. I ended my evening with one of those long ass commercials for time life selling the history of the Hollies! I must've met they had some cool footage. It was very raw and they're
actually were very good band. Just wanted to share what I shared on Facebook. First of all the guy was talking about another guy shagging when the young girl and that's what he was knowing you'll see the picture above. Then a woman who is very much into talking about work all loud on the bus coined the term magic overtime".

No comments: