Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday, June 14: Flag Day

Early Morning
I started my day early for taking the smelly garbage out of the kitchen. I got some really cool pictures of early sunrise. I then had to make room for my camera for more pictures
Took Out the Trash
by transferring files over. That took a lot of time and I would've only been a little bit late to the men's but my wallet. I couldn't find my wallet for about 15 minutes and I was starting to freak out. Losing my wallet would just really messed me
BEHOLD!!
up for the entire weekend. I ended up finding it in a compartment in my backpack thanks to Dean. I'm going to be at least 35 minutes late for this men's meeting. It is
Riding the Cab
a really sunny day outside first time the sun's been out since last Sunday. After the meeting I probably should go back to South Philly intent pussycats and my portable computer.
23rd and Locust
And then need to consider my rental car options to get to Jersey and then possibly to Melrose Park. Well it's 8:33 AM time to  show up very late. Well I  did some listening
at the meeting which was good. I really like that one. Afterwords hung out and then went to Ritttenhouse Square and listen to good conversationn
Hanging at Rittenhouse SQ

and someone playing new young Grateful Dead tunes and a song written to Stevie Ray Vaughn when you got so it was a cool scene one guy's kid was real cute. After that I heard
from Rob he was @ Saxbys. Well I went up there and hung out there for about two hours
and it was such a beholding beautiful site just to hang out and people watch my help charge the phones. I went to the post office and
Add caption
30th St. and luckily for me his certified mail that was delivered on May 31 was still there. It was due to be picked up by June 15 so it
At Post Office
was the last day I could pick it up. Apparently is just a bill. But now walking up just that street and I'm at 34th right now going to Pats. After hang up Pat's and possibly nab a bite to eat I will need
Larry was Here
 to go back to South Philly to make sure the cats are okay and maybe get a set of clothes so I can take a nice luxurious shower. What a nice day the breeze is nice as well. I also probably will go to Larry's place
Pat Reading His Certified Mail
since it's near the L and has nice accommodations and another pussycat. He's away in Delaware taking care of some business. Yes the commuter trains did go on strike so going to Melrose Park will be more
My ZipCar
complex but doable. Dean made and then took a power nap for about an hour and a half. Rented the ZipCar drove down here to South Philly and the shower doors
Eyore t
where I was staying  got funky But they still work. I am running late two going to Clayton New Jersey and then I need to find out
The Photo bombing HEAD!!
what's going on later. But I'm sitting in a country paradise right now here's the story.
I got t Clayton New Jersey. Siri does not know where the hell Clayton New Jersey is!!

it took me I to Williamstown New Jersey. It was 20 miles in the wrong direction!!! I was frustrated as hell. I called I got there and had a nice time and it was fun,  to met up with my friends I know from the 408 bus.
The woman's house in Clayton had two animals a horse and a donkey. I just ended a frustrating series of events where one I messed up the shower doors at my friends house in South Philly. 

Hey! I went up to Melrose Park via convoluted route.  I took I-95 ,Adams Ave., Cheltenham Avenue
etc. On the way back I want to Cheltenham Avenue to Old York Road to Roosevelt Boulevard . This was lot simpler. I was going to rustle up food and go do some delivery but I was too tired and I went to bed

No comments: