Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday, June 21: First Day of Summer

This Moning
Hey kids it's a long day of the year otherwise called the first day of summer. I managed to get up on time and move remove some pictures on my phone so I have room to take
Meeting a Friend
pictures.  I finished up my blog. I am going to a meeting then meeting a friend of mine for coffee and then watching my roommate graduate from his intensive outpatient program. 
Ordering a Mocha Takes Time
http://mkrull.blogspot.com
I'm running about 20 minutes late to this men's meeting. Had to take a cab was running  that far behind.
It's now 9:42 AM I went to the Starbucks the 18th near
Add caption
Spruce. Hung out with Murray and got a new Starbucks recycling cup. I'm now supposed to meet up with Larry at 10 o'clock at second and market or second arch for that Starbucks
Cute Pup
. I'm now drinking an iced coffee. The clouds have of kind of draped over the blue sky as of 10am this morning that we had the last two or three days. I'm now
Rittenhouse SQ
heading to Chestnut hoping a bus will be there otherwise it's the EL after 3 to 4 block walk. Rittenhouse Square looks nicer selling stuff all good. I just took the 21 straight through
8th Street Jewlers Row
the second Street. I am then going to walk the block and a half to the Starbucks at 3rd and Arch Streets. Was I was walking
3rd Street Cloudy 10am
up second I'm feeling sprinkles of rain in the back of me it's gray clouds in front of me it's blue sky. Take a look at these two photographs that will be put on my blog right now. You
Sunny 3rd Street
can see the difference. Which side will win?? Apparently the sun one out as of now. Is 1215 I need to get myself ready to go to the convention center change and some decent clothes and seating graduate. Then I will text Amy and meet her at my place. Through Facebook I learned about
chem trails in the sky. chem trails can make the sky look brilliant what we're paying a price. Well went to the 10 at 10:30 and it was really interesting meeting I shared
At the Condo
about something and a woman completely got what I was expressing is pretty far out and cool. 
Afterwords I went with Larry to hang out very short light
Andy Warhol Inspired
out to get ready to go to the Convention Center. I'm going to attempt to grab a quick bite to eat and then it changed in more dressed up close that I have stored in my backpack
Comic Convention
. The ceremony begins at 1:00 when I got there and saltine I found out I didn't even need a ticket. I was able to quickly change in a corner somewhere. It is now 1:14 PM and they have not even marched down
This is JUST Strange
the aisle yet. Liwei was going here there's the wizard comic convention here. This is where they have cosplay and people just have like comic
Dean Ready to Graduate
characters which is redundant I know. But I got a couple fun pictures of that going on. The speakers at this graduation today. They showed a video! There are 135 graduates today at the Convention Center. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSml-ceMb3E
The graduation was half hour late and it was after
215 but I cited couldn't stay for the whole thing. But I got some good photos of Dean and recorded some things on the graduation. It's 
Homeless at 11th Street
now 2:47 PM I'm about to get off of 46 street stop of the L. I called Amy at 11 street and she has to walk to talking to stuff so that's good I just called ahead of time. After she gets here hopefull at 2 o'clock. We plan on going to the Clark Park festival which is taking place today till sunset 
At Pasquallys

 
Well, I saw to get some things done mowing for her to arrive. I took a shower the little bit
of cleaning, and remove files from iPhone to my computer. It ended up that she is the deal with really bad traffic driving from Melrose Park
Clark Park
here in west Philadelphia. Well we ended up running into Dean would left his graduation and went straight to ask Wally's. We had
fun conversation and some laughs. He did effort turn the dried-up chicken Cuddy attended to order. The proprietors were stubborn about it as well. After saying our goodbyes
Clark Park
we then went to Clark Park festival. It was okay it wasn't all that and a bag of chips but we a nice relaxing time just talking to people watching. We next to PsyD eat Ethiopian
so we went to the Abyssinia at 45th and Locust. Record the time-tested bitch Jane combination. That was very tasty and Philip my stomach. We decided to get coffee and once the coffee shop is closed when we
Reading City Paper
finished eating. We need our coffee outside in the nice weather and saw an article about folks in Kensington converting huge factories two cool art spaces in the city
At Green Line Coffee

paper. Need some rice conversation and then it was time to bid adieu 4 the evening. Splendid day was had by all good night.

No comments: