Friday, June 06, 2014

D-Day June 6

A Ceiling
It's a fine looking Friday in Philly. I am now heading to work. I found out that the  commitment for yesterday I get anybody comfort house. The good news is that I have been out
The EL Going to work
my house covered for this evening. I also have a meeting to run today at 7 o'clock I'm thinking of leaving early meeting a friend who's in town for an appointment 4 a dental. appointment at the dental school at the University
Taking a Breather at Work
 of Pennsylvania. The Dudeist Priest said his appointment dental school 3:30 PM today I may just go ahead and leave early from work to meet him. Turns out that he didn't call me till about 520 or so. I then took the else of 40th
File Cabinets
and Mme. and we went back to my place. He told me about a band playing at the 23 East in Ardmore which used to be brownies. He also said he invited Wes to it as well tomorrow night there's a party @ 52nd and Lancaster
Facebook Friend Sent Me This
knows about. It's a fashion show with reggae bands and that should go on pretty late. I know had to the meeting. Chris dropped
Dudest Priest
me off at 30th St. I'm hoping to catch the EL quickly. I had a thought which I wrote to my friend on Facebook:
"I think they're helping me get some self-confidence and get a fellowship.
It was never close to any kind of fellowship that my churches or other religious places I tried.  They emphasize the spiritual & I could use more  of that."    
I was glad to be able to say that. I am
now at 30th St. I don't know what the Hell is going on the EL but this is still early rush-hour. The train should be running more than every 12 minutes!! It's 6:30  I should be at the meeting
4th & Pine
 before  7 so I can get ready for the meeting. Present our talking about Asians and I recall attending a service @ the church at 47 and Kingsessing.  It was formally the
Cab to Milk & HoneyMeeting
Episcopal church of Atonement built in 1847. It was designed by Frank Furness.  I just learned that they intend to demolish if the needed repairs or not remedied 
in 30 days.  
Well I led the meeting tonight. My original speaker didn't show up but I found a nice guy to take over the speaking duties and he did a fine
job. There were a lot of people there who had never been to this particular meeting before. Afterwords I socialize little bit and as I was walking up fifth Street actually caught a 42 bus.

As I was coming home after getting off the 42 Bus at 44th and Spruce, I was witness to a crime. I could not believe what I was seeing but its all there. I even rode in a police car as a witness and not a DUI suspect.
speaker didn't show but someone came in to cover and did a very nice job. Just like the L miss 42 bus that I caught
Packed 42 Bus
at 5th street is packed. I'm going to parents and then maybe going to see a band in Ardmore. Be with Wes and Chris.
It's now 9 PM we are on the 42 bus doing the big loop
Art
around chop in the hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. I originally asked Wes to pick me up at 10 but I'm not so sure that's going to happen. Chris just wrote me back and said that Wes was noncommittal but he wanted me to come. It's 1039 I'm little bit tired. I also have not eaten any dinner and I know
I'm going to be wanting to sleep after I chow down.
Starting next weekend,   SEPTA will have the trains running all night long. 

No comments: