Wednesday, June 04, 2014

June 4:A Tired Busy Day

Morning Bus to Meeting
Hello yes it is June 4, 2014 and I am going to start another day. It's a 22 and get something I'm really damn tired. I'm had  some i delicious bcoffee a La Colomb had a
La Columbe
wonderful conversation with folks after the meeting. To really good people. It's a great help to hang with nice people really care  In this way I can have a good day!
Apparently I'm
The Trolley to 30th
going to be about a half hour late to work. It is my day on the board I did text three people letting them know I'll be in. All I got a compliment on wearing a purple shirt mental note taking. It's a nice warm morning.
My Computer
It has a nice breeze so it's right now very civilized outside.
Well it's 3:45 PM and I just got back from getting lunch. It was really busy today and I was really tired. I was so tired I just had to take a nap
Where I got Lunch at 2:30
and that's what I did after buying some Indian food.
I'm hoping there are no more people and for me or at least they didn't wait forever if they're there. The repose plan when I get home is to go
The Food
shopping with me and try to catch up on my sleep. Well I took a nap from like 230 to 330 and got back to work at 3:45 PM fortunately only one client was waiting for me not that long am home. I worked late then went shopping
with Dean took a snooze till 930 and now I'm watching the first ever episode of Colombo on Netflix Chicken cutlets a potato and peas. Then for dessert, I will have Greek yogurt
Columbo
My roommate and I did a mass shopping. I then crashed for about one hour and a half now watching the first season of Colombo

No comments: