Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday, June 10: Babies Will be Made

The 21
Hello. I couldn't think of any better title at this moment. It is a misty humid morning in Center City Philadelphia as I walk towards the trolley.
Sunrise
At the business meeting, about was taken to move the meeting up from 7:15 AM to 7 AM. It was ran through but someone with more sanity decided to say that the
What is THIS??
whole group should vote on it. I was good of her to do this!! Well I didn't hang out Loch Lomond pretty uneventful. I'm going to be about half hour late to work. I'm down the
Church of the Holy Trinity
hill watching really loud people talk. They are wearing sweats and smoking cigarettes. The morning fog is still amongst us at this point.
Behold!
Well I got to work and it wasn't nearly as busy as yesterday cause only schedule one or two people. I didn't really eat lunch again because I didn't feel like I had time to go home and get it. I pay Peter back to 20
57th and Chestnut
bucks I owed him and now were in the middle of a flash flood warning. I got a warning on my cell phone it is really raining out right now!! It is now 5:50 PM I'm waiting for the
21 bus to arrive over here at 57th and Chestnut Streets. Hopefully Pats dinner will be almost done by the time I arrive. I'm pretty hungry. I ended up going to pads and boarded
  and ate dinner will about 845. I think some recordings came out well. I am seen them in a while. I went home took a nice cold shower
Pat
and got dressed. And then said my farewells to Dean.I am heading down to South Philadelphia  I'll be staying over friends house for this evening and the next week watching her cats and
Dean
housesitting till next Tuesday. 
It'll take me about an hour to get there. Give me a call or text me sometime! The house is beautiful where I am staying. I caught the 17th right near luck alum. It is standing room only so I
Add caption
was lucky to stand for  only 10 minutes doing the ride. The rain stopped which is a real help. There's about 1 1/2 miles walk from 20th and Moyamensing street to the place. Tonight I
George the Cat
went down to 19th and Chestnut and caught the 17 bus. I got here and the place is really nice air-conditioning the 17 Bus is 3/10 of a
Comfortable
mile away from 20th and pattison. 
 I mean I can take the 17 Bus & it  drops me very close to the sunrise. I have to be at the bus stop by 6:36 AM

No comments: