Thursday, June 05, 2014

Thursday, June 5: Rain Then Sun!

Yep it's pouring pretty steadily this morning. The 21 bus ran together so was like 1520 minutes late which added onto my already late arrival. I'm a little wet and late today.
So today is my new appointment which I'm going to try to make a half hour earlier if possible. To the meeting late. Late but it was very good for the time I was there. After the
meeting I got into my head and start feeling depressed I figured let's go to the La Columbe & snap out of it!  Well, that WAS a good idea! I sat with a woman who has 23 years
and she is some interesting and cool things to say. She said if you didn't have self-loathing how would worry. Just meeting  people like me that's very cool! 
Work was steady busy but not frantic. My 4:30 appointment was canceled thankfully so I could chill and then I left work around 5:
20. I sent out a few of the NEW CDU attendence forms that will be required starting w/the June attendence that will be brought in in July. There will be other changes in our job
I'm July which is as you know the new fiscal year for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Oh yeah and the budget picture for this this school next fiscal year starting July 1 looks
pretty bad considering were supposed be out of a recession by now.
Group was pretty good I am and I was on the phone with various people as I came home now I'm going
to buy vegetarian platter for myself and Patrick at the Kabobeesg. I will wait for a phone call and chow down!!
 is now 9:51 PM


No comments: