Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday June 20th: Sleeping In

4400 Block of Sansom St this Morning
Good morning this is Mark reporting. I got up early to say some files from my phone. I then fell back to sleep.
I just got up after falling back to sleep!!
It's 9:50AM I just caught
9:45 AM Just Getting Here
 the EL @ 46th Street in West Philadelphia. It looks like I'll arrive at work around 10 AM. Hopefully with the benefit of more sleep, I can be more efficient and getting some stuff done here work. Maybe I'll be awake
Running Late Today
enough after work to not need a nap when I come home before the meeting. Maybe I can just go straight downtown and chill for like
57th and Market
an hour or so with my computer and some coffee.
Work just ended I left about 530 from work and I'm going to be catching the L down the fourth. The one thing nice about sleeping
Arriving at 10AM at Work
in is that I don't have to take a power nap. Not having taking that power nap enables me to get there in plenty of time and be able
At Work Wearing Purple
to chill rather than frantically try to get up on time!! I now can't go straight to 4th street from my work stop at 56 street then walk
Add caption
back to the 46th Street EL stop from my place at 44th and Sansom. I am now on 5th near Ranstead. Traffic is just Maddeningly packed right here right now. I'm going to grab some coffee and grab the 57 bus. It is now 5:50 PM. I'm now at the milk and honey coffee shop. I suppose I have to run a meeting without a speaker.
4th Street and the Route 57
this time around. It's a beautiful sunny day 6:13 PM 57. The 57 bus showed up nicely and what can I say it's the time to sit here and be iconic
Milk and Honey Cafe
& stuff. Feeling that my friend Madeline won't be able to make it since just to go to the doctor cause some meds didn't react correctly so I'll just wobble myself home or maybe
My Vantage Point to My Left
go afterwards to the whole foods but somehow I doubt that.
Just browsing through Facebook and just mellowing out to go from a shirt because it was so damn hot in that office today. My dude my new
desk mate just settled and she's to be an intake will sleep I'm sure I will be alright she seems pretty mellow. My thinking about five minutes
The Glorious Sunset
I'm going to get ready to go and go to the church and figure things out. Get my purple shirt back on look decent. Period very empty here in Forbes or starting the big book in front
The Truth at Adobe Cafe

T
of me pretty pretty good stuff. Meeting went really well. The speaker was AWOL but I had materials that were very good. I used one of those and the meeting went very smoothly and I was relaxed for
Dinner at Whole Foods
change it was nice. Then I went to whole foods and had a little dinner with some people afterwords and that was nice too. I talked to my friend wedding get to see you tonight but
Fun in South Philly
she's having a family get-together that I might stop by if if I can. I'd like to have the time to go there. That'll be about between 530 and 930. So now I am walking along Washington Avenue I'm hoping I can catch the 17 bus to Mifflen to the Adobe Café and 
A Professional Photograper
see Dean do karaoke.
He did a really good rendition of some Gypsy songs  I  picked the Beatles song I Saw Her
Standing There. I did get confirmation that I might be hanging out at Clark Park tomorrow afternoon. The Phillies have a 5
Cool Manhole Cover
game winning streak. It's the first time they've won five games in a season and a half. They just beat the Cardinals in St. Louis 5-1. We left the Adobe Café about 2 o'clock and we
It was fun

took the Broad Street line since it's running all night and now are waiting for the 21 which should be here in about 10 minutes. Overall a very fun night.

No comments: