Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday, June 16: Leading Off

Cab
Today is Monday, June 16. I hope you got your sleep. Good morning I did have dreams but felt like I really didn't sleep all that great. I'm leaving one of my meetings morning so I had to take a cab in. I do want to
30th Street Post Office at 7am
be late or miss the meeting again. It is 7 o'clock and I'm at 34th and Chestnut. I thought I was getting out in time to have plenty of time to
I was Hungry
get coffee but that's okay! Well I didn't hang out at Loch Lomond but I got the coffee. I went to work 10 to see people to this morning and do a study for Truxal University. So I roll along work and then I have to type
Near Work
up the commitments I meant to do it last week. 
I am totally exhausted they worked my brains out that  welfare did!! We have this new temporary program run by Drexel
My Desk
University and it just complicates things. I'm going home 2 take a nap for an hour. I  then plan to go get some coffee and hit a meeting.
Pakisani
I got a commitment for them to do on July 4 at 7 PM I think  that's going be a tough one to get someone!! How was your day? 
After Work and Tired
i'm pleased that I got the commitments written up. It is now 5:47 PM meeting at 6:45 so maybe a half hour nap. Well that was on about a 15 minute nap and get it listed full. I had to take a cab because I'm almost late to its commitment time.
44th and Chestnut
I'm hoping the iced coffee taste good to me. I then I suppose have to go back home get a change of clothing but I don't know what I'm doing actually. The US beat
The Gathering
Ghana 2-1!! http://wapo.st/1sjMJTx
I wished I had seen it. Meeting went well I got my commitments filled which is such a relief I don't
Center City
have to worry about that group any longer. It's a nice warm evening and I'm at Saxbys. I'm going to messes my blog and figure out what I'm going to do you go straight
At Saxbys
to South Philly or go back home pick up clothes and then go back to South Philly.

No comments: