Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday June 15:

View From Kitchen in South Phill
Good day reporting from South Philly this morning. Got up checked up on the cats and then I'm eating breakfast and editing my previous day's blog.  
I plan to go to bar none which starts
My South Philly Office
soon but first I have to go home and deliver some goods that I promised Dean. There is good news on the transportation front. Pres. Obama signed order for the regional rail
Near Franklin Field
workers to go back to work for at least 240 days while he tried to hammer out a contract.  I wasn't sure there were going to do that
12 Steps
until people suffered a little bit. But it's a good thing when politicians serve the public interest. Well went to the bar about 10 minutes late. I'm now cooling
At Milk & Honey
my heels and milk and honey fixing up my blogging and people watching. I will have to leave in 15 minutes or so. well I arrived easily through
Kelly Drive
Kelly drive. Could not apply for unemployment because the 24,000 happened yet. And
World Cup Action. Ecuador vs Sweden
she certainly up some delicious food and I'm so old pictures from 19 9392 which will be scanned is a big project bike and get my scanner to work. So we're talking and hanging out a popular if you're around three
Nadine and I at her Place
because the car is due by 5 & my friends coming at 6pm. I will be leaving at 3pm. I had to re-edit this blog again.  I really enjoyed my time here in East Falls.  I then drove my car to spot turned it is a very good wife. Then met up when my place to Abyssinia Ethiopian. Very we then went to the green line
Howdy Neighbor
across the street and chilled out over some coffee. Gwynne talked about life stuff. Her life is a  complicated situation with four kids etc. Gwynne  then drove me  to the meeting. I was about 20 minutes late but
Yum
ran into Larry and we talked a little bit. We met up with this wife and then I got a phone call. I had 1% on my phone but managed to keep my phone alive. I purposely left my
Had Coffee Here
backpack back in West Philly just because I didn't want to bring it all going out to eat. Well
Going Home
I met up with Larry and talked on the phone and now it's time to go to bed

No comments: