Saturday, June 14, 2014

Friday June 13: No Rain No Pain

The Kitchen View
Good morning. Its a rainy start to a Friday. I got paid so I paid my AT&T bill online. I decided to join a Facebook group for folks who are going
Bus Stop 20th and Pattison
though the same personal stuff. This might be good for me. Well now it's 6:48 AM. The rain has mostly stopped and we're back to the foggy humidity that we've had since
17 Approaching 20th & Walnut
 Tuesday. Well I'm at 20th and Wolf it is 7:02 PM and I'm going to go take a bus snap while this bus gets really crowded. Sunrise was
Fog Over Center City
interesting this morning. There seems to be a bit of some tension based on that business meeting. Things happen when books try to impose their will on others.
Well I hope to
Empty EL Towards West Philly
be able to watch some World Cup with some friends of mine in the next two weeks one month. I also want to get together with a guy haven't hung out with since the infamous
The Downpour at Work
photo incident.
I'm hoping to regional rail's don't go on strike cause getting to Melrose Park will be a lot more difficult not impossible this more difficult.  
Today was a dumb day at work. I had a load of little piddling
things to handle. It took up my mental time. I ordered out Chinese and I'm to munch on the leftovers as I commute on the EL to 4th Street. I then plan to catch the 57 bus
The 57 Towards South St
down to the chop shop on 6th & South Streets. I'm going to the Chop Shop for a haircut at 5:30 PM then after that appointment I will hang out at the Milk & Honey which is on 4th Street near South.
Well getting my
The Rain Everywhere
haircut now. 6:16 PM the rain has stopped and I'm hanging out at mocha and honey sipping my iced coffee and running through Facebook. I'm awaiting Larry and
Pit Stop for Coffee
then we go to 4th & Pine
Well it's dawning on seven I'm in a get ready to start the meeting soon my feet are wet I just want
Ready To Chair
to go straight back to West Philly and get a shower and change. Hi I just finished leading the  meeting it went fine. I need now to go back to West Philly and shower and get my feet dry. I got caught in that storm. I had an umbrella but my feet are wet:(. 
I'm not done in South Philly till Tuesday morning. I'm going back to West Philly to get reacquainted with
Dean. I wait to get my feet dried up!!!I'm really lucky right now I just got to fifth Street and the 21 is showing right up yeah yeah YAY!
Digg this while on the 21 to head to West Philly, I ran into my
Chop Shop
old roomate Rob.  Well he is in his wheelchair boarding the bus as I'm sitting in the front looking He told me it was the first time he's used SEPTA in a wheelchair. He was going to meeting at 19th and Walnut.
The bus is  terrifically crowded now !I am now on the bus at 40th Street. I  can't wait to take these wet socks off!!!

No comments: