Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26: throwback Thursday

Sunrise Outside My Window
It is Thursday, June 26. It's the day before payday and there is still a foot of flash floods because it's going to get hot again today. The Philly Summer has truly arrived in June is ready to leave us. In local Philly news, the city just exempted SEPTA from having to
My Office
pay 22 million in back taxes. This is part of an agreement for SEPTA to clean up the concourse in City Hall near 15th St. The State House has passed it's version of the state budget. It appears to use short-term fixes to balance the budget. Predictably Republicans loved it and Democrats hated
21 Arriving
it. The State Senate and the Governor still need to approve a budget BEFORE the June 30th deadline. Today its US vs. Germany in the World Cup. The game starts at Noon today. The US needs a win or draw to advance to the next round in Brazil. This could
The Steps
be very exciting.
I just got this random email that talked about somebody I that goes to the meetings being sweaty and breathing heavy. I found out he's talking about the athlete. Meeting
From Belarus
ended and I hung out at locker room with Bill. Work was really working hard today. As working like
15th Street
a daredevil today at work. And now it's 5:57 PM and 86 Fahrenheit. I have my shorts to keep cool! In World Cup Soccer, the US lost to Germany but they still advanced!!
This is because Portigal beat Ghana  2-1.  http://wapo.st/1lsOGs8  The US will  either play Belgem or Algeria in the next round. 
6215 Bayview 1984
During group I  was so tired at the beginning that I wondered i if I could stay up. I did make  to the end.  I got home a little bit groceries
Sunset
and Dean made a delicious pasta dish with vegetables on the side. It was quite tasty

No comments: