Thursday, June 19, 2014

Today is Thursday, June 19:

View from Condo
Well I crashed @ Larry's and I got up nice and early at 5 AM to join some different groups on Facebook. There are so many types from high school reunion groups to recovery
Old City Construction
groups to nightclub groups to atheist groups pot smoker groups etc. Yep something for everybody. I joined a couple of forest
21
some inspiration. It's definitely cooler this morning there's going to be coming in. I like the breeze that's coming through. I got an appointment
Add caption
and then another appointment at 6:30. I thought group was canceled so this group tonight.
Well  I had a very whacked out at work. It seemed like everybody who called me wanted
to argue with me.  It's 3:50 PM and I'm just getting on the EL now. I now get to go to the dentist. YAY! It's a 4 o'clock appointment that only remembered because they sent a text message on my phone and I just happened
to look. Well at least I am going to be getting a massage today that was good timing at least. What does the weekend look like for
Near 15th and Walnut
you Amy? I leave the meeting again at fourth and Pine at 7 o'clock. Hope you're having a good day! I  hope your
The nicer weather is  is not here now it is raining pretty hard in downtown Philly. I just got on 15th St. to go to the dentist after that I'm supposed to go to an appointment
Center City
. I'm really kind of just wiped out a little bit I just hope that it doesn't hurt too much to dentist. The cleaning went well. What a relief
Outside Saxby's
 Relief start feeling human want Starbucks. Got myself a nice coffee and met a friend before I want off to group. It was pretty cool I must say. At the end ice talked about not feeling comfortable in certain situations and
World Cup
I was led to the acceptance prayer. 
After the meeting after I took the 12 bucks 21st to get the Wi-Fi Saxbys going to pay it was some
At Starbucks
guys and chilled out. Beautiful night out. I got home and believing God Dean wasn't in. So I did some juicing and I'm going to now take some photos off this phone and put it in the computer. Generally Dean's watching a movie so it's a little hard to sit there and download stuff

No comments: