Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday, June 28: A Hectic Saturday in My Life

View as I Got Up
Today is the last Saturday of June. I got up went to the men's meeting. I actually gave a nice coherent share today. I think it's a small meeting and page 417. Afterwords out with a couple guys talked about and culture busting on soccer is being the downfall
Kitchen Window
of American civilization. All I can she's got to consider the source. I was thinking of having breakfast with people from that meeting like I used to have but inside I go to the 10 at 10:
Saxby's Before Meeting
30 and meet up with Larry. Larry is not going to Delaware today. I also need to buy a hat because it is really sunny and I will get a sunburn
on my head if I don't. While I walk the 15th St. and catching the EL at 2nd & Market Streets. I ran into Larry. He went to Starbucks
Market Street Near 15th
and I went straight to the tenant 10:30 PM meeting since I already had a coffee. Is there a decent morning too.I then made it to Larry's we hung at his house for a bit. Larry
Words of Wisdom
then wanted to go to Penn's Landing and check the new pavilion that they have at Penn's Landing in the Christopher Columbus Museum
Near Christ Church in Old City Phila
area. There actually did something that's halfway interesting. I don't dig Penn's Landing in the middle of the summer. It's freaking too hot.
  I  sat
Add caption
and watched Larry drive. Then I had to pick these "innovators" that they're pushing and then  some dumb ass questions. Made
Larry Driving a Mazda 3
10 bucks for about an hour's time:)Now I'm going to attempt to take the EL back to West Philly take a shower and then rent a zip car to go to Chestnut Hill for this art opening.
The Front of My Place
I lucked out and arrived at 44th and Chestnut just as the  21 was showing up. I was fortunate it had to stop and pick up a bunch of people. I am getting the closest ZipCar which is  at 30th St. Station. The closest one
21 PACKED!!
to me were 12 to 16 bucks an hour this one's $9.69/hr. I got the zip car and it has a wrap on it for Longwood Gardens so it's colored green
The Zip Car at 30th Street
flowery it's really funny. Getting hair scout pain in my ass we go waggling around and Siri did not seem to want to be on time so I come
here and unwind. Well the trip to the art opening was kind of disturbing in a few ways. I'm not going to disclosing
The Woodmere Art Gallery on Germantown Ave
because this is an anonymous blog. Let's put it this way traffic jams, NO cigs,  misunderstandings, and bad attitudes abounded that's all I have to say. See my Facebook page for Dean's take on this moment in time.

Wes & Emily
I met up with Amy after she waits  an hour for me to come back to my place. It was mellow. We decided we take a walk and go to the percussion event on 40th and Walnut. They played Indian
Performer
drumming Spanish drumming and other sorts of percussion. It was very good. After that we walked to 42nd just not much of a couple beach and ordered
The Percussion Concert at 40th and Walnut
out a vegetarian platter and brought it home. We talked and prepared to dinner and then eat it. It was a nice mellow quiet way to end very hectic sort of day. She left us out on the porch
Kendell and I Chillin
with Kendell my neighbor and practically fell asleep I'll getting bitten by mosquitoes. Eight the leftovers but I had left and crafts a mighty crash

No comments: