Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday March 30th: Rain on my Parade for Spring has Arrived

Add caption
Good Sunday to those who wait and wait.. Its a rainy day thus far. After yesterday, I want to go get some coffee. Shoot, its raining hard out there.  Guess I have to head outside. Wish this Sunday could be like THIS Sunday I had in February. Well, I know I will not use orange for a font color like I did on this posting. It just came out funny
She is not Digging the Rain
 .
Detoured Route 47 at 10:12
I showed up at the bar none 20 minutes late. Was good as usual. Then I hung out at the coffee shop on fourth street I forgot the name of it. I'm out with a
Bar None
couple people and then went to Alyan's  at 4th and South  I used my card for the first time and went and got my haircut at the Chop Shop.The woman who cut my hair did a nice job.
View From Bridgit Foy's
 Here is a text that accidentally came out it's very interesting:
  " Months ago so his own. I just want everything this like it's much you want to keep you go to and just say this too I guess a one or zero achieve this closer seawall with all except for the intranets make it a go"
The next thing after ice wait for my friend to cancel gym membership is to go ahead and buy my SEPTA transpass. I ordered a steamer trunk and the book on Amazon today. I need for storage to put some of my clothes. I got 2 day delivery since I really need to put clothes away soon
I joined Instagram. It's a photo-oriented site. It's kind of like Facebook w less words. You might want to check it out for your art...
Lunch at Alyan's
It's now 4:06 PM I'm heading back to my place via the EL. I felt well enough to get some food from the grocery store near my place. After that watch the prohibition series and went to
View from My Kitchen
the 8 o'clock meeting after meeting Larry at Saxbys. It was time to move forward on this day. Today spring
7:30Pm at Saxby's
felt like it was really here even amid the pouring rain. That is plenty good enough for me!

No comments: